Mr Khalil Khalil
Consultant Colorectal and General Surgeon
MB ChB, LRCP & SI, BAO, NUI, MSc, FRCS(Gen), FRCSI
Practices at: BMI Three Shires Hospital
Between 1995 and 2002, Mr Khalil was a member of the East Anglian General Surgical Rotation. In 1999, he became a Master of Surgical Sciences at the Imperial College, London.
Mr Khalil has been a full time Consultant Colorectal & General Surgeon in Northampton General Hospital since 2002.
- General Coloproctology
- Benign and Malignant bowel disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Pouch surgery
- Anorectal conditions
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hernia repair
Mr Khalil also offers Transanal Haemorrhoidal Dearterialisation (THD), which is a new procedure that treats haemorrhoids by reducing the arterial inflow into the piles and uses haemorrhoidopexy to treat the prolapse.
The benefits of this new type of treatment compared to traditional methods of surgery are:
- A virtually pain free recovery period
- An early return to normal daily activities
- A natural shrinking of haemorrhoids – so no healing of cuts around the anus
- A short day case procedure which in some circumstances can be carried out without a general anaesthetic.
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain (ACPGBI)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)