Mr Khurram Siddique
Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon
MBBS, MRCS, MS (Kent), FCPS, FRCS Ed
Practices at: BMI The Highfield Hospital
Mr Khurram Siddique is a Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon in the prestigious Northern Care Alliance since 2018. His main site of work is the Royal Oldham & Rochdale Infirmary Hospitals. His main expertise are Laparoscopic surgery for all major General & Colorectal procedures.
He graduated in 2003 with honors from the University of Punjab, Pakistan. He subsequently completed the surgical training program and achieved the highest degree i.e. Fellowship of College of Physicians & Surgeons (FCPS) Pakistan.
In 2008, he moved to the United Kingdom where he completed further Higher Surgical Training working within the Yorkshire Surgical Rotation. He achieved several prizes during his training and was awarded FRCS Ed in 2016. Since then, he has dedicated his activity to advanced Laparoscopic General and Colorectal Surgery.
He is a fully established and experienced Laparoscopic Surgeon and specialises in Colorectal Cancers, Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Proctology i.e. surgery for haemorrhoids, anal fissures and anal fistulae. He is also an expert in performing Lap Cholecystectomy, Lap Hernias and other general operations.
He has developed special interest in laparoscopic management of Advanced Endometriosis and is one of the leading surgeons actively involved in the Multi-disciplinary Team and joint procedures. He also deals with functional bowel problems like constipation, prolapse, and incontinence.
He is a dedicated trainer in Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery and Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery and runs Advanced Training Courses for UK and overseas surgeons. He received the Supervisor of the Year Award in 2019.
He is a member of Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain & Ireland- ACPGBI, Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons in UK- ALS, British Society of Gynaecology and Endometriosis, Chair of Medical and Education Training Association,UK and is the Specialty Training Lead for Oldham Care Organization.
- General Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) Surgery
- General and Gastrointestinal surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Haemorrhoid Surgery including HALO/THD
- Colorectal Cancer
- Incontinence, Prolapse Surgery & Constipation
- Open and Laparoscopic (keyhole) Hernia Repair
- Inguinal hernia, Femoral hernia,
- Umbilical hernia, recurrent hernias
- Gall stones, biliary disease
- Pelvic Floor Problems
- Laparoscopic gall bladder surgery
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Benign Skin Lesions: Lipomas, Lumps and bumps
- Fistulas and Fissures
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain & Ireland –ACPGBI
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons in UK- ALS
- British Society of Gynaecology and Endometriosis
- Chair of Medical and Education Training Association-UK
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)