Mr Klaus Hilt
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practices at: Circle Reading Hospital
He graduated in 1990 from the Medical School of the University of the Saarland, Germany. After graduation, Mr Hilt worked at the Elisabeth Klinik in Germany for seven years, mainly in the orthopaedic department.
In 1996, Mr Hilt was approved as a medical specialist for orthopaedics. Following this, he worked at a teaching hospital in Germany until 2004. Since then, he has obtained further qualifications and has been on the GMC Specialist Register for Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery since 2004.
Since October 2004, Mr Hilt has been working in the UK as a Locum Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, specialising in lower limb procedures. Between 2004 until 2009, he also worked as an Orthopaedic Consultant and Team Doctor for the Under 16, Under 17 and Under 19 German national football team.
- Sports medicine
- Primary and revision total hip and knee replacements
- Unicompartmental knee replacements
- Knee and ankle arthroscopies
- Arthroscopic ACL reconstructions
- High tibial osteotomies
- Ankle fusions
- Fore-foot and mid-foot reconstruction surgery
- General Medical Council Specialist Register
- Association of German Orthopaedic Surgeons/Organisation of Orthopaedic Surgeons of South-West Germany
- Association of Endoprothesis
- German Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- European Foot and Ankle Society
- Association of Sports Orthopaedics and Trauma
- German Association of Sports Medicine and Prevention
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)