Dr Konrad Koss
MD, PhD, FRCP
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
Between the years of 1996-1998, Dr Koss conducted post-doctoral research at Oxford University and John Radcliffe Infirmary Oxford. Dr Koss has published numerous papers, abstracts and gives presentations at national and international gastroenterology conferences.
From 2001 up to 2006, Konrad underwent extensive training in general medicine and gastroenterology on the Specialist Training Programme General Medicine and Gastroenterology in Nottingham and Birmingham.
Since 2006, Dr Koss works as a Gastroenterology Consultant at Macclesfield District General Hospital and Salford Royal Hospital where he performs advanced endoscopy sessions. Konrad's clinical practice involves seeing patients with a variety of gastroenterological and liver disorders.
Dr Koss is an expert in a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures including EUS, ERCP, EMR and capsule endoscopy. He is an accredited colonoscopist for the National Bowel Screening Programme.
Konrad has vast experience in performing non-invasive tests for liver fibrosis, e.g. Fibroscan and management of food intolerance and food allergies.
Dr Koss is a Fellow, Tutor and Examiner for the Royal College of Physicians, London.
He is a Gastroenterology and Endoscopy lead for East Cheshire. He is a Honorary Senior Lecture for Manchester University.
- Irritable bowel syndrome and functional dyspepsia
- Chronic constipation and diarrhoea
- Food intolerance, lactose intolerance and nutrition
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease and Barrett’s oesophagus screening
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Chronic liver diseases, fatty liver disease, alcoholic liver diseases, haemochromatosis, hepatitis and viral hepatitis, abnormal liver function tests
- Chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer
- Endoscopy: gastroscopy, colonoscopy, polypectomy, ERCP and bile duct stone extraction, capsule endoscopy, endoscopic mucosal resectionon
- British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)
- British Association for the Study of the Liver (BASL)
- Accredited colonoscopist for National Bowel Cancer Screening Programme
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, London
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)