He is a visiting Consultant to private psychiatry hospitals. Dr Nandy teaches medical students. He lectures in various local and regional meetings. He teaches in MSc programme. He regularly conducts audits and participates in research.
He is member of a peer group. Every year he attends national and international conferences.
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating and obesity)
- Depression/bipolar and anxiety disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Alcohol dependence
- Psychiatric problem associated with medical illness.
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- General Medical Council
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)