Dr Krishna Chinthapalli
BSc, MBBS, PhD
Practices at: BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital
Afterwards, he continued specialist Neurology training at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London, which is the leading centre for UK neurology. During these five years, he also performed research into genomic disease in epilepsy and was awarded a PhD. Further neurology training was undertaken at St George’s Hospital, London and the Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford, as well as being selected for a training fellowship in Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney.
He took time out of training in the prestigious National Medical Director’s Clinical Fellow Scheme, during which he worked in medical policy and medical education. He has
He currently works as a Consultant Neurologist at King Edward VII Hospital in Windsor, Wexham Park Hospital in Slough, and the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery in London and Chalfont St Peter.
- General Neurology including headaches
- Memory loss
- American Academy of Neurology
- Association of British Neurologists
- British Association for the Study of Headache
- British Medical Association
- European Academy of Neurology
- Higher Education Academy (Fellow)
- International Headache Society
- International League Against Epilepsy
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal College of Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)