Mr Kumaran Thiruppathy
Consultant General, Colorectal Surgeon
BSc Hon, MBBS, M.Phil, MA, FRCS
Practices at: Circle Reading Hospital
He was trained on the North East London training rotation and has undergone two fellowships.
South Florida Hospital Group, Orlando, USA – under the tutelage of Dr M. Albert into minimally invasive surgery including trans anal microsurgery.
QE, Adelaide, Australia – Under the tutelage of Mr P. Hewett largely into laparoscopic and complex abdominal and pelvic resections. Here he also furthered his expertise into pelvic floor dysfunction.
Ongoing pelvic floor research in association with Prof A Emmanual, University College Hospital London.
- Colorectal surgery
- Colorectal cancer
- Diverticular disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Anal disorders (haemorrhoids, fissure and fistula)
- Per rectal bleeding
- Hernia repair (including laparoscopic)
- Gallbladder surgery (including laparoscopic)
- Pelvic floor dysfunction (incontinence, constipation and rectal prolapse)
- Abscess drainage
- M.Phil – Pelvic floor Dysfunction,
- MS into laparoscopic colorectal surgery,
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Advance laparoscopic Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)