Dr Kyle Gilmour
Consultant Gynaecologist & Obstetrician
MB ChB MRCOG MD
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
He has expertise in laparoscopic gynaecological surgery, including laparoscopic hysterectomy, removal of ovaries or ovarian cysts and treatment of conditions such as endometriosis.
He can perform hysterectomies by laparoscopic, vaginal and abdominal routes dependent on the particular patient factors. He also has expertise in management of fibroids and period problems by laparoscopic surgery techniques.
He has a research interest in the menopause and hormone replacement therapy and is happy to advise women regarding these issues.
- Menopause management (HRT and alternatives)
- Women's health/ cancer screening
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery including laparoscopic hysterectomy laparoscopic management of ovarian cysts and hysteroscopic removal of fibroids.
- Period problems
- Prolapse surgery
- Gynaecological endocrinology and Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- British society of Colposcopy and Cervical pathology
- British Menopause Society
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)