Miss Ladan Hajipour
Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon
MBchB, FRCS (Tr & Orth)
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
She has an adult and paediatric NHS practice based at University Hospital of South Manchester, Wythenshawe. She treats all aspects of both soft tissue and degenerative Hand and wrist disorders.
She is a graduate from University of Dundee, has completed her junior training in Newcastle and Glasgow and her specialist orthopaedic training in Leicester with many prestigious prizes. She has completed her fellowship in the renowned Pulvertaft Hand Unit in Derby and has been a consultant since 2012.
Ladan regularly teaches on Leicester Wrist Fracture management course and at the University of Manchester cadaveric course. She is a member of BSSH (British Society for Surgery of the Hand).
She has completed her MD based on the hand flexor tendon treatment and has published and presented many scientific papers at both national and international meetings. She consults privately at BMI Alexandra Hospital.
Dr Hajipour's professional website can be found here.
- Hand and wrist orthopaedic problems (not covering congential)
- Hand, wrist and elbow nerve disorders
- Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist surgery
- Fractures or injuries of the hand and wrist
- Osteoarthritis / rheumatoid arthritis of the fingers and wrist
- Carpal tunnel and other nerve related conditions
- Ligament injuries of the fingers and the wrist
- Dupuytren's disease
- Trigger finger
- Mallet finger
- Ganglions of the fingers and wrist in adult and paediatric patients
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh Trauma and Orthopaedics
- Honorary Senior Lecturer Salford University
- General Medical Council
- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
- Member of British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)