Mr Zolczer is a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon at Croydon University Hospital with over 25 years’ experience who specialises exclusively in upper and lower limb orthopaedic and trauma conditions, sport injuries.
Mr Zolczer specialises in upper and lower limb surgery, provides operative and non-operative treatment for conditions of the elbow-wrist-hand and the knee-ankle-foot.
He offers procedures in the following areas as a Day Case, where patients can go home on the day of treatment.
Common tendon conditions, joint pain which requires steroid and local anaesthetic injections or tendon release surgery, including:
- Tennis/ Golfer’s elbow, De Quervain’s wrist pain (inflamed tendon conditions)
- Elbow bursitis (swollen elbow)
- Wrist ganglion cyst
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Trigger finger; Dupuytren’s finger contracture
- Knee arthritis for injection and physiotherapy
- Knee cartilage (meniscus) tear for “key-hole” surgery (arthroscopy)
- Patellar tendinopathy (jumper’s knee)
- Foot/ankle common tendon conditions, joint pain which need steroid and local anaesthetic injections
- Ankle/foot ganglion cysts
- Big toe (hallux) and lesser toe problems, bunions, overlapping/cross-over toe deformities
- ‘Policeman’s heel’, plantar fasciitis, heel spur
- Morton’s neuroma, ingrown toe nail problem
Where required, specialist diagnostic tests will be carried out on site, including: X-rays, US scan, MRI or CT scans, nerve test (EMG), blood tests.