He has presented the results of his clinical research projects at national and international meetings and has regularly attended as a senior instructor in the surgical courses of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons and the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
He has developed a particular expertise on external eye diseases and advanced/complex cataract surgery including microincision surgery, topical anaesthesia and treatment of presbyopia and astigmatism.
- Corneal and external eye diseases
- Advanced cataract surgery (Microincision, topical anaesthesia, astigmatic and presbyopic correction)
- General ophthalmology.
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London
- UK & Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (UKISCRS)
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)