Ms Lucy Khan
Consultant Breast Surgeon
MB ChB, BSc (Hons) (Med Sci), FRCS (Ed) (General & Breast), MFST (Ed)
Practices at: BMI Kings Park Hospital
She continued her training as a senior breast fellow at Frimley Park Hospital, Surrey, where she honed implant-based reconstructive techniques and gained experience in cosmetic breast surgery including breast augmentation, breast uplift and breast reduction. She has responsibility for teaching and training junior doctors and surgical trainees and is a Member of the Faculty of Surgical Trainers.
- Benign breast disease: cyst, fibroadenoma, breast infection, nipple discharge and nipple fistula
- Breast cancer: diagnosis and treatment
- Reconstruction after breast cancer: implant based reconstruction, lipofilling, fat-transfer and symmetrisation surgery (making both sides look the same)
- Cosmetic breast surgery: breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Male breast surgery: treatment of gynaecomastia
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Faculty of Surgical Trainers of Edinburgh
- Association of Breast Surgeons UK
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)