Mr Luke Cascarini
Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
BDS, MBBCh, FDSRCS (Eng), FRCS (OMFS)
Practices at: BMI The Sloane Hospital
He undertook general medical and surgical training including emergency medicine, elderly care medicine, vascular surgery and colorectal surgery and obtained his membership at the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He also holds Fellowship in Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons England.
Mr Cascarini went on to take higher surgical training in oral and maxillofacial surgery in the South Thames Region including Guy’s Hospital, King’s Hospital, Queen Victoria’s Hospital East Grinstead, Canterbury Hospital Kent and St George’s Hospital London. He is part of the North West London Head & Neck Cancer group and provides a specialist service in oral cancer and reconstruction. He is also part of the regional cranio maxillofacial trauma service. Mr Cascarini also has a special interest in temporomandibular joint surgery and this includes arthroscopy and joint replacement surgery.
Mr Cascarini has published over forty papers, presented nationally and internationally, and lectured internationally in the subjects of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. He has published several text books, and a number of chapters in surgical text books. He is Associate Editor of British Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, and is Chairman of the Information Sub-Committee British Association or Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Oral cancer and oral facial reconstruction including microvascular free flap surgery
- Head and neck skin cancer
- Parotid tumours
- Transoral robotic surgery
- Facial trauma and reconstruction
- Jaw reconstruction
- Temporomandibular joint disease and dysfunction
- Bone grafting
- Salivary gland surgery
- Neck lumps
- All aspects of oral medicine (including, extractions, jaw cysts, etc)
- Dental surgery
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- International Association Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- British Association Head and Neck Oncologists
- International Academy of Oral Oncology
- Association of Dental Implantology
- European Association for Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgeons
Wisdom teeth from Mr Luke Cascarini
Are you suffering with issues related to Wisdom Teeth and wondering what treatment options are available? In this short video, Mr Luke Cascarini, Consultant Surgeon at BMI The Sloane Hospital, discusses the types of treatment available.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)