Mr Maninder Singh Kalkat
Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon
MBBS, MS, MCh, FRCS (CTh)
Practices at: BMI The Priory Hospital
Introduced videoassisted thorascopic lobectomy procedure for lung cancer in the region. Member of regional multidisciplinary team for management of sarcomas involving chest wall and lungs.
Faculty member for various national and international courses. Special interests include airways management, chest wall reconstructions, minimally invasive surgery and clinical audit.
- General thoracic surgery, thoracic oncology
- Videoassisted thoracic surgery including major lung resections
- Tracheal and airways surgery, photodynamic therapy
- Chest wall resections and reconstructions
- Surgery for Pectus deformities including Nuss procedure
- Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of GB and Ireland
- European Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Indian Society of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)