Dr Manjusha Rathi
Consultant Physician Endocrinology & Diabetes
Practices at: BMI The Park Hospital
practicing as Consultant Endocrinologist since 2010 following completion of her specialist training in Diabetes & Endocrinology at the Yorkshire Deanery, Leeds.
She has wide and extensive experience of managing all aspects of Diabetes & endocrine disorders. She specialises in thyroid disease, reproductive endocrinology, pituitary disease, adrenal disorders, PCOS, hirsutism, calcium disorders, osteoporosis and insulin pump therapy.
She has played instrumental role in developing & improving subspecialty services. She has been Clinical Governance lead for 5 years followed by Service lead for Diabetes & Endocrinology services for 2 years at Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS trust.
She is MRCP examiner and is actively involved in both undergraduate & postgraduate teaching and training.
She is member of Editorial Board for three peer-review journals. She is actively involved in research and regularly publishes her work at scientific meetings.
- Pituitary disease (Acromegaly, Cushing’s disease, Prolactin problems, diabetes insipidus, Growth Hormone replacement)
- Thyroid Disorders including thyroid cancer, Adrenal Disorders, Addison’s disease
- Reproductive Endocrinology (Endocrine causes of infertility) Hypogonadism (Testosterone Replacement Therapy), Erectile dysfunctions, Loss of libido, hormonal causes of menstrual irregularities, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Hormone Replacement Therapy. Excessive facial hair, Excessive sweating, Endocrine causes of weight gain and weight loss
- Endocrine causes of Fatigue and Tiredness, Endocrine causes of electrolyte imbalance. Endocrine disorders during pregnancy and preconception counselling
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Management of complex diabetes and complications, diabetes Kidney disease, neuropathy, Diabetic foot disease, erratic blood sugar management, diabetes education and self management. Insulin, new devices for glucose monitoring, dietary advice and hypoglycaemia management, Insulin pump therapy.
- High Cholesterol, including familial hyperlipidaemia.
Osteoporosis & bone metabolism including Parathyroid (calcium) disorder
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
- Royal College of Physicians of London (UK)
- Society for Endocrinology
- American Endocrine Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)