Mr Manolis Heliotis
Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
BDS(Rand), MBChB(Stell), MSc, FDSRCS, FRCS(OMFS)
Practices at: BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
Mr Heliotis is Divisional Clinical Director of Surgery, Anaesthesia, ICU and Theatres of the London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust comprising Northwick Park Hospital, St Mark’s Hospital, Central Middlesex Hospital and Ealing Hospital.
Mr Heliotis holds a Bronze National Clinical Excellence Award in recognition of his clinical, research and management work.Mr Heliotis received all his post-graduate surgical training in the United Kingdom. Formal Higher Surgical Training was achieved by rotating through some of the best training hospitals for his speciality – King’s College Hospital, The Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead and The Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford. He is board Certified in Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery in the UK and holds the FRCS (OMFS). He is registered with the GMC (General Medical Council) as a Maxillofacial and Oral Surgeon.
He has admitting rights as a consultant to the BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital.
- Surgical Dermatology
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Jaw Deformity
- Salivary Gland Disease
- Implantology & Oral Medicine
- Skin Cancer Facial Skin Removal
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery:
- Investigation and treatment of oral ulcers
- Removal of facial skin lesions
- Removal of lumps of the salivary glands
- Removing teeth
- Removing wisdom teeth
- Temporomandibular joint management TMJ
- Jaw & Orthognathic Surgery
- British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of England
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)