Dr Marc Atkin
Consultant Physician in Diabetes & Endocrinology
BM, MD, FRCP
Practices at: BMI Bath Clinic
Dr Atkin is currently Clinical Lead of the Diabetes & Endocrinology Dept at RUH, Bath. He has an interest in inpatient diabetes, diabetic foot disease and service redesign.
Dr Atkin is also the Diabetes Clinical Lead of SW CV Network for NHS England and has been involved in writing national diabetes policy for NHS England, Association of British Clinical Diabetologists & Diabetes UK.
- All aspects of diabetes management including control of cholesterol and blood pressure
- All aspects of endocrine disorders including thyroid, parathyroid, pituitary and adrenal dysfunction
- Management of multi-system long term conditions
- Weight loss
- Polycystic Ovaries Syndrome
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- London Association of British Clinical Diabetologists
- Diabetes UK
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)