Mr Mark Lynch
Consultant Urological Surgeon
BSc (ARCS), MBBS, MSc, FRCS(Urol)
Practices at: BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital
His postgraduate training in surgery and urology took place in the London Deanery including St George’s Hospital, King’s College Hospital and Guy’s and St Thomas Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in London. Mr Lynch has developed skills in complex stone surgery and minimally invasive surgery as well as bipolar and laser techniques for the management of prostate symptoms.
He has presented and published 40 international papers and received awards for academic work from the European Association of Urology, The British Association of Urological Surgeons, The Royal Society of Medicine and Glaxo Wellcome. Mr Lynch offers comprehensive urological advice, investigation and management for disorders of the kidney, bladder, prostate, urethra and genitalia.
- Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Erectile dysfunction
- Cancers of the kidney, bladder, prostate and testis (incl. MRI and biopsy of the prostate)
- Disorders of genitalia incl. circumcision, frenuloplasty, scrotal and testicular problems
- TURIS bipolar treatment of benign prostatic symptoms
- Management and treatment of complex kidney stones including lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Holmium laser treatment and keyhole surgery (PCNL)
- Intravesical treatment for benign and malignant bladder pathology
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Surgeon
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Association of Urology
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Royal College of Science
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)