Mr Mark Peterson
Consultant Laparoscopic and HPB ( Liver Pancreas Biliary) Surgeon
Practices at: BMI Thornbury Hospital
Mr Mark Peterson qualified in 1991 in Leicester, he has worked throughout the Midlands and Yorkshire and has been a Consultant Specialist in Gallstone Liver and Pancreatic disease in the regional specialist referral unit in Sheffield for over 15 years.
Mr Peterson specialises in laparoscopic and endoscopic treatment of gallstones and is the lead clinician for the regional ERCP unit. He is the Multi-Disciplinary Team lead clinician for liver and Pancreas cancer for South Yorkshire.
Mr Peterson specialises in both open and laparoscopic abdominal wall hernia repair.
- Gallstone disease, laparoscopic and open surgery
- Endoscopic Treatment of gallstones (ERCP)
- Laparoscopic bile duct exploration
- Laparoscopic hernia Repair
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Liver and Gallbladder cancer
- AUGIS (Association of Upper GI Surgeons)
- GBIHPBA (Association of HPB Surgeons in Great Britain)
- EHPBA (European HPB Surgical Association)
- BMA(British Medical Association)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)