I provide outpatient assessment of thyroid neck lumps, vascular problems and leg ulcers, and longer more complex consultations for difficult abdominal problems if requested.
As an NHS Consultant I also perform Thyroid, Parathyroid & Adrenal surgery, as well as emergency surgery. Most of my surgery uses minimally invasive (“keyhole”) or laparoscopic techniques.
I am currently Lead for General Surgery, Thyroid Cancer Surgery, as well as Surgical Royal College Tutor. I was Lead for Vascular surgery for 7 years.
I trained in London and have been a Consultant in Lancaster & Kendal since 2005.
- Day case General & Laparoscopic abdominal surgery (Hernias, Gallstones, Cholecystectomy, Appendicectomy, Adhesions)
- General & Dermatological Surgery (removal of skin tags, moles, lumps, bumps, cysts, lipomas etc), & Lymph node removal / biopsy
- Varicose Veins; Endovenous & Venous surgery, Vein injections (micro & Foam Sclerotherapy), venous ulceration
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
- Thyroid diagnostic assessment
- Endocrine Surgery (Thyroid, Parathyroid & Adrenal Surgery - minimally invasive, laparoscopic & open surgery for cancer, hyperactive glands & benign conditions)
- Vascular arterial assessment e.g. leg pain, claudication, & Temporal artery biopsy
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Member of The Association of Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland
- Member of The Vascular Society of GB & Ireland
- Member of The British Association of Endocrine & Thyroid Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)