Mr Martin Harris
MD, FRCSEd, FRCOphth
Practices at: BMI Hendon Hospital
He was appointed consultant to the Royal Free Ophthalmology network in 1995 and rapidly became the lead clinician for the Edgware and Barnet services.
Mr Harris remains the lead clinician for Barnet and is the Clinical Lead for the Barnet Diabetic Retinopathy Screening service.
Mr Harris has published research on cataract quantification, cytomegalovirus retinitis. His current research interests are in the use of VEGF inhibitors for diabetic macular oedema and age-related macular degeneration.
- Medical retinal disease including diabetic retinaopathy and age-related macular degeneration
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Member of the London Macular Advisory Group
- Advisor to Care and Share International charity
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)