He studied podiatric medicine at Sunderland University, dermoscopy, skin and soft tissue surgery at the University of Hertfordshire – followed by 12 months interning in an NHS dermatology clinic and he qualified in both supplementary and independent prescribing at Birmingham City University. He completed further studies in ultra-low-dose biological medicines and their injection techniques in both Italy and Austria. Martin is a teaching fellow and board member of the faculty of podiatric medicine of the national professional body the Institute of Chiropodists and Podiatrists. In the latter role, he trains post-graduate podiatrists in a wide variety of advanced practices including soft-tissue and intra-articular injection.
He is trained in the requirements of the civil procedure rules and associated practice directions (including 2021 updates) in respect of the duties of expert witnesses and the preparation of reports for courts and instructing parties.
- All types of nail surgery including remedial surgery for previously unsuccessful procedures.
- Skin cancers and dermatology of the feet and associated structures.
- Treatment of musculoskeletal podiatry problems and soft tissue injuries by injection therapies that include steroids, platelet-rich plasma and prolotherapy.
- Treatments for chronic pain conditions of the foot and associated structures by a combination of bespoke foot supports (orthotics) and pharmacological interventions if appropriate.
- Medico-legal reports prepared for courts under the Civil Procedures rules.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)