Mr Martin Raglan
Foot and Ankle Orthopaedic Consultant
Practices at: BMI The Park Hospital
He completed basic surgical training in South West London gaining Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS England) in 2007. He then completed higher surgical training in the East Midlands North rotation, based at the Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham and appointed fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS Tr.&Orth) in 2015, entering the GMC specialist register in 2016.
Mr Raglan undertook specialist foot and ankle fellowship training under Mr Sunil Dhar, past president of the British Foot and Ankle Society. He completed the Oxford foot and ankle fellowship at the Oxford Nuffield Elective foot and ankle unit under Mr Bob Sharpe, Mr Paul Cooke and Mr Mark Rogers.
Mr Raglan was awarded the BOA travelling fellowship in 2016, which allowed him to visit centres in North America and work with Mr Steve Haddad at the Illinois Bone and Joint Institute, Chicago and Mr Lew Schon at the Medstar Memorial, Baltimore. He has several peer-reviewed publications in international journals and has presented his research at national and international society meetings.
He is an active member of the British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (BOFAS) and British Orthopaedic Association (BOA).
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Operative and non-operative treatment of arthritis of the foot and ankle
- Sports injuries
- Foot and ankle deformity - pes cavus (high arch foot) and pes planus (flat foot) surgery including triple fusion and minimally-invasive calcaneal osteotomy
- Arthroscopic ankle and subtalar joint surgery including arthrodesis (fusion) and cartilage surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery for posterior ankle pathology (os trigonum, FHL tendinopathy and Haglund's deformity)
- Ankle ligament reconstruction
- Achilles tendon repair and treatment of tendinosis
- Peroneal tendon decompression/stabilisation and tendon transfers
- Ankle replacement
- Hallux valgus (bunion) and hallux rigidus surgery
- Lesser toe deformity correction
- Ganglion and Morton's neuroma excision
- Revision foot and ankle surgery
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)