Mr Martyn Evans
Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon
BM, MPhil, FRCS (Gen Surg)
Practices at: BMI Werndale Hospital
During Surgical Training Mr. Evans undertook a higher degree by research that focused on colorectal cancer. He also won the British Journal of Surgery prize for research at the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland annual meeting. He is also a lead clinician for the annual Welsh Bowel Cancer Audit, an Editor for the BJS (formerly the British Journal of Surgery). He has co-edited a book on advances in colorectal surgery and authored four chapters in books on colorectal surgery. He has an active research interest and has published over 40 research papers on many aspects of surgery.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- European Society of Coloproctology
- Welsh Association of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
- Colorectal surgery (diagnosis and management of colorectal cancer)
- Laparoscopic colorectal surgery
- Surgery for advanced pelvic malignancy
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Hernia repair
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)