Mr Matt Ravenscroft
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBBS, BSc, FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedic)
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
He was then awarded the British Shoulder and Elbow Societies North American travelling fellowship. He took up a consultant post at Stepping Hill Hospital in 2006 establishing the shoulder unit as an internationally known unit for complex shoulder surgery, attracting UK and overseas fellowship candidates.
Matt continues to educate and teach advanced shoulder arthroscopy techniques both nationally and internationally.
He also is involved with product design and innovation, currently holding several patents for products currently in use by shoulder surgeons.
- Rotator cuff surgery and advanced surgical techniques for rotator cuff repairs and tendon replacement
- All forms of shoulder joint replacement, from humeral head replacement, total shoulder replacement and reverse shoulder replacement
- Shoulder joint dislocation and the surgery to address this including bone transfers
- Shoulder sports injuries, including ACJ dislocation and collar bone fractures
- Shoulder impingement surgery, frozen shoulder surgery, complex shoulder reconstructive surgery
- Royal College of Surgeon of England
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society (BESS)
- North West Upper limb Group
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)