Mr Matthew Venus
Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
MBBS, MRCS, FRCS (Plast)
Practices at: BMI The Meriden Hospital
Matt qualified as a doctor from the London Hospital Medical School in 1997 and then as a surgeon in 2001. His specialist training in plastic surgery was centred in the Midlands, but has encompassed units across the country including Nottingham, Stevenage, Bedford, Birmingham, Oxford, Derby and Durham. This training included a dedicated surgical fellowships in cosmetic plastic surgery and in hand surgery.
He has developed sub-specialist interests in aesthetic surgery, in body contouring for patients who have lost a massive amount of weight and in hand surgery. Mr Venus introduced endoscopic carpal tunnel release to The University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire and has performed over 200 cases to date.
Matt has published articles on a wide range of topics in the surgical literature, and has also published several papers in aesthetic, reconstructive and hand surgery.
Mr Venus has an NHS practice based at The University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire, where he is clinical lead for the Department of Plastic Surgery.
- Cosmetic surgery, including breast reduction, breast augmentation, breast uplift, abdominoplasty, liposuction and labiaplasty
- Body contouring following weight loss or bariatric surgery, including fleur-de-lis abdominoplasty, circumferential body lifting, arm reduction and thigh lifts
- Removal of moles, skin lesions and skin cancers including reconstruction with skin grafts and local flaps
- Minimally invasive hand surgery including needle fasciotomy and collagenase treatment for Dupuytren’s disease; and endoscopic carpal tunnel release
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Full member of The British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)