Dr Asante was appointed as Consultant Gastroenterologist in 1999 to the Princess Royal University Hospital, Bromley (part of Kings College Hospital, London).
He sees most gastroenterology referrals for adults and adolescents but has a special interest in acid reflux; alteration in bowel function e.g. IBS and colitis; food related disorders, dysfunction of gastro-intestinal motility (e.g. POTS and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome).
Dr Asante offers diagnostic/ therapeutic endoscopy including colonoscopy, wireless oesophageal pH (Bravo) / manometry and ERCP. He is also offers small intestinal endoscopy (Balloon enteroscopy and Capsule Endoscopy). He has published and lectured widely in various areas of gastroenterology.
- Investigation and treatment of intestinal disease eg: indigestion, diarrhoea, constipation, colitis and irritable bowel syndrome
- Investigation and treatment of acid related diseases eg: acid reflux and stomach ulcers
- Investigation and treatment of digestive blood loss eg: drug induced anaemia and cancers
- Investigation and treatment of liver diseases eg: jaundice, fatty liver, drug reactions and alcohol
Useful Links http://www.consultantgastroenterologist.co.uk/
- British Medical Association
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Medical Protection Society
- Hospital Consultant and Specialists Association
- Royal College of Physicians, London
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)