Mr Mazin E Sayegh
Consultant Gastrointestinal & Laparopscopic Surgeon
MBChB, MSc, FRCS (Eng), FRCS (Gen Surg)
Practices at: BMI Goring Hall Hospital
In addition to the above, he also has special interest in Diagnostic and Therapeutic endoscopy (fibre optic camera) including endoscopic Ultrasound scan and endoscopic mucosal resection of lesions.
Mr Sayegh is highly experienced, dedicated and caring surgeon. He qualified in 1984, obtained his Master degree in 1993 and gained his fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 1995.
His General Surgical & Laparoscopic experience was developed in Nottingham and Sheffield; and later on in Tokyo, Japan where he culminated his advanced surgical experience in diseases of the Gastrointestinal Tract and Laparoscopic Surgery.
Since the introduction of Laparoscopic Surgery, Mr. Sayegh has focused his practice on procedures conducted using these minimally invasive techniques. He has worked with various National, European and International colleagues on gastrointestinal tract surgery, biliary and hernia surgery.
Mr Sayegh is a member of various national and international associations and societies and currently is a member of the court of examiners of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He has published in various peer reviewed journals and gave talks at local, national and international meetings.
- Endoscopic ultrasound scanning of Upper Gastrointestinal and pancreatico-biliary diseases
- Endoscopic treatment of GI diseases including endoscopic mucosal resection of lesions
- Upper GI endoscopy and colonoscopy
- Oesophago-gastric disorders
- Laparoscopic (keyhole)
- Reflux surgery
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland (ASGB)
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland (AUGIS)
- Member of the Court of Examiners of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- European Association of Endoscopic Surgeons (EAES)
Current NHS and /or University Posts
Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)