Dr Mehul Dhinoja
Consultant Cardiologist & Electrophysiologist
BSc (Hons), MBBS, FRCP
Practices at: BMI The London Independent Hospital
Dr Dhinoja can also see patients with hypertension, heart failure, long QT syndrome, Brugada Syndrome and heart problems associated with sleep apnoea.
Dr Dhinoja is a consultant at St Bartholomew's Hospital and holds a private clinic at The London Independent Hospital.
- Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation (radiofrequency ablation and cryoablation)
- Catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia
- Catheter ablation of supraventricular tachycardia (SVT)and atrial flutter
- Left atrial appendage occlusion for preventing stroke in atrial fibrillation
- Implantation of pacemakers, implantable defibrillators (ICDs) and biventricular devices for heart failure
- Extraction of devices and pacing leads
Heart rhythm problems
Dr Mehul Dhinoja, Consultant Cardiologist at BMI The London Independent discusses the different types of heart rhythm problems people can experience and the investigative procedures available to patients to help diagnose the causes and relevant treatment options.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)