Mr Michael McKiernan
Consultant Reconstructive & Hand Surgeon
MMedSci LLB (Hons) FRCSplas
Practices at: BMI Three Shires Hospital
Trained in all aspects of Plastic Surgery in Galway, Norwich, Newcastle and Durham, Preston and Manchester, Birmingham Children’s Hospital, Sheffield and in Leicester. Following broad based training covering all aspects of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, he later focused on hand surgery as a sub-speciality interest. Has published and presented on topics related to general and plastic surgery, as well as some medicolegal topics.
- Paediatric plastic surgery
- Hand surgery and cosmetic surgery following massive weight loss
- Bariatric surgery.
- Medical Protection Society (MPS)
- British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- British Burns Association(BBA)
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH)
- Royal Society of Medicine (RSM)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)