Mr Miguel Zilvetti
Consultant Laparoscopic General and Colorectal Surgeon
LMS, FRCS (Gen. Surgery)
Practices at: BMI The Droitwich Spa Hospital
His Pelvic Floor Fellowship in the Royal London Hospital, ensured he gained experience in neuromodulation and the management of obstructive defectors symptoms and faecal incontinence. Miguel has been a Laparoscopic, General and Colorectal surgeon in Worcestershire Acute Hospitals Trust since 2012 and has established a Pelvic Floor Service in Worcestershire, which includes specialist clinics, investigation of bowel dysfunction and developed a multidisciplinary service with Urologists and Gynaecologists. Areas of interest: Laparoscopic surgery, cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, proctology and pelvic floor.
- Laparoscopic surgery with special interest in colorectal surgery
- Areas of interest: colorectal cancer, inflammatory disease and pelvic floor surgery
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- European Association of Coloproctology
- Medical School Universitat Central de Barcelona
- Higher Specialist Surgical Training in the Oxford
- Deanery Pelvic Floor
- Fellowship – Royal London Hospital
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)