Professor Mike Baxter
Practices at: BMI The Runnymede Hospital
It was here at St Peters that he set up a successful Diabetes Service, and held various positions in the hospital as Clinical Director of Medicine, Medical Director and Deputy CEO.
Dr Baxter retired from NHS clinical practice in 2012 in order to further develop a portfolio of skills and experience. He currently holds a successful private practice at BMI The Runnymede Hospital where he specialises in treating patients with Diabetic and Endocrine problems. He holds a particular interest in all aspects of these areas as well as weight loss, fatigue, thyroid disease and difficult diagnostic problems.
- All aspects of diabetes, particularly optimisation of glycaemic control, bp and lipid control
- All aspects of thyroid disease including thyrotoxicosis, hypothyroidism and thyroid cancer
- All aspects of autoimmune endocrine disease
- All aspects of pituitary disease
- Weight issues
- Fatigue syndromes
- Difficult Diagnostic problems
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Association of British Clinical Diabetologists
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)