Mr Hammadeh is a consultant urological surgeon working in London. He is an Honorary Senior Lecturer at King’s College London and an Examiner at the Royal College of Surgeon of England (MRCS) and Intercollegiate Speciality Board in Urology (FRCS Urology). He is clinical director for the urology department at Lewisham & Greenwich NHS TRUST.
His postgraduate training in Urology in London was at Great Ormond Street Hospital, The Royal Free Hospital, Whipps Cross University Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital, Bart's and The Royal London Hospital.
He is a keen researcher and has over 40 publications in urology, especially in the field of female urology and minimally invasive treatment of prostatic hyperplasia. He has an MSc degree in Urology from University College London. He also has an interest in Medical Education, and he obtained diploma and MSc in Medical Education from University College London.
His special interests are:
- Female urinary health problems including management of recurrent urinary tract infection, overactive bladder, painful bladder syndrome and urinary incontinence.
- Men’s health problems including Benign and malignant prostatic disease, prostatitis, erectile dysfunction and scrotal and foreskin problems.
- Management of female stress urinary incontinence including periurethral Bulkamid© injection
- Management of refractory overactive bladder (urge incontinence) including bladder Botox injection and Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation
- Management of urinary tract infection in male and female including intravesical installation of Glycosaminoglycan (GAG).
- Management of painful bladder, including intravesical installation of Glycosaminoglycan (GAG).
- Urological cancers
- Prostatic disease management including bipolar TURP and minimally invasive Urolift©
- Erectile dysfunction and infertility including vasectomy
- Urinary stone management
- Foreskin, testicular and scrotal problems in both adults and children above 10 years old.