Mr Mohamed Rubnawaz Hanief
Consultant Oncoplastic Breast and Reconstructive Surgeon
MBBS FRCS (Eng.) MSC (Hons) FRCS (Gen)
Practices at: BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital
Mr Hanief joined the team at Frimley Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust in Sept 2016 as Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon and is currently the Breast Surgical Lead at the Parapet Breast Unit. He obtained post graduate specialist breast training and experience in UK. Mr Hanief was awarded Honours in MSc in General Surgical Sciences from London University.
In addition to his experience in the UK, Mr Hanief has undertaken further training at Paris Breast Cancer Centre in providing the most effective treatments for breast cancer, while preserving cosmetic and functional outcomes wherever possible.
Mr Hanief’s areas of clinical expertise include;
- The management of all aspect of benign and malignant breast disease
- Oncoplastic breast conservation
- Skin/nipple sparing mastectomy with Immediate breast reconstruction using implants or flaps
- Correction of breast asymmetry
- Breast disease in men
- Use of Intraoperative Sentinel Node Analysis using the OSNA system
- Breast Surgery, Benign and Malignant
- Reconstructive Breast Surgery
- Cancer services
- Breast Screening
- Breast services
- Royal College of Surgeons England (RCS England)
- Association of Breast Surgeons (ABS)
- Association of Surgeons Great Britain and Ireland (ASGBI)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Medical and Dental Defence Union Scotland (MDDUS)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)