Mr Hanief joined the team at Frimley Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust in Sept 2016 as Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon and is currently the Breast Surgical Lead at the Parapet Breast Unit. He obtained post graduate specialist breast training and experience in UK. Mr Hanief was awarded Honours in MSc in General Surgical Sciences from London University.
In addition to his experience in the UK, Mr Hanief has undertaken further training at Paris Breast Cancer Centre in providing the most effective treatments for breast cancer, while preserving cosmetic and functional outcomes wherever possible.
Mr Hanief’s areas of clinical expertise include;
- The management of all aspect of benign and malignant breast disease
- Oncoplastic breast conservation
- Skin/nipple sparing mastectomy with Immediate breast reconstruction using implants or flaps
- Correction of breast asymmetry
- Breast disease in men
- Use of Intraoperative Sentinel Node Analysis using the OSNA system