He qualified as a medical doctor with first class in 2003. He then undertook his core training and higher specialist training in psychiatry from the West Midlands Deanery. He gained the membership of the Royal College of Psychiatrist in 2011. Thereafter, he completed his Master’s degree in clinical neuropsychiatry from the University Birmingham. His research was in the field of Non-Epileptic Attacks and Functional Movement Disorder, earning him a distinction. He was appointed consultant neuropsychiatrist in 2014. He also the lead consultant for the video telemetry, electroencephalography (‘Brain wave’ tests) and polysomnography (sleep studies) services at the centre.
He offers a holistic assessment for diagnosis and treatment of neuropsychiatric conditions. The therapeutic assessment involves face to face consultation for about 90 minutes. His patient centred approach is aimed at recovery and long term well-being.
In his spare time, he is an ardent cricket fan and enthusiastically follows the sport. He also likes gardening and reading. He is fluent in Urdu and Hindi languages.
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrist
- Approved Clinician under the Mental Health Act
- Member of British Neuropsychiatry Association (BNPA)
- Member of British Sleep Society (BSS)
- Member of European Sleep Research Society (ESRS)
- Member of Medical Defence Union (MDU)
- Functional Neurological Disorders including Non-Epileptic Attack Disorder or Dissociative seizures
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia, hypersomnia disorders and parasomnia)
- General Neuropsychiatry
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)