Mr Montasser Mahran
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
MBBCh MSC MRCOG
Practices at: BMI The Manor Hospital
Mr Mahran practices a holistic style of gynaecology. He aims to empower patients with adequate information so that they can make the best decision for their own particular circumstances. Mr Mahran is also interested in medical education, and likes organising lectures, small groups and workshops. He also published numerous articles in medical journals. Mr Mahran has three children, with whom he spends most of his spare time. He also enjoys swimming and tennis.
- Advanced Laparoscopy
- Pelvic Pain, fibroids and endometriosis
- Gynaecological Cancer
- Menstrual irregularities and post-menopausal bleeding
- Management of pelvc masses
- Ovarian cysts
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Advanced Endometriosis surgery
Useful LinksBedford Gynaecologist
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- The British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)