Dr Mourad Seif
MBChB, MSc, Dip (Mang.), PhD, FRCOG
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
He is also a Education Supervisor and Appraiser at MFT and was Regional collage advisor (RCOG), Associate Hospital Dean (CMFT), OSCE-Lead O&G Manchester University.
Dr Seif was awarded Sims Black Professorship by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in 2013 and was a member of the RCOG-Council and Council of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FSRH).
He achieved a high profile in global women health as an International Consultant to United Nation Population Fund (UNFPA), founded and coordinated the RCOG-Eurovision project and was the Project Director and Chair of Steering Group for UNFPA project on building capacity on evidence-based guideline/protocols in sexual and reproductive health in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
He was also the external expert and Chief Editor of the European Board & College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (EBCOG) Standards for Gynaecology and was the Responsible Officer for UNFPA-EBCOG Collaboration
Dr Seif has special interest is in evidence-based medicine, and has led numerous clinical trials including being the Manchester –Lead for the UKCTOCS on ovarian cancer screening which is the largest trial of its kind in the world and has been author of large number of peer-reviewed scientific and clinical publications.
- Complex Menopause including premature menopause
- Reproductive Endocrinology (Female)
- Reproductive surgery: Uterus including congenital anomalies, uterine adhesions, fibroids.
- Tubal surgery including endoscopic tubal cannulisation, reversal of sterilisation.
- Ambulatory hysteroscopy
- Royal Collage of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- North of England Society
- North West Obstetric Gynaecology Consultant Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)