Mr Moustafa Mourad
Consultant General & Upper GI Surgeon
MBChB, MSc, MD, FRCS
Practices at: BMI The Droitwich Spa Hospital
Mr Moustafa Mourad is a General and Laparoscopic Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeon who has been trained in the West Midlands.
Mr Mourad has developed specialist skills in advanced laparoscopic surgery with specialist interests in the surgical management of disorders, of the general and upper gastrointestinal tract.
Within the field of laparoscopic surgery, Mr Mourad's main interests are surgery for gall stones, all types of hernias and anti-reflux surgery.
- Laparoscopic management of gallstone disease
- Laparoscopic ani-reflux surgery
- Laparoscopic hernia surgery
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy (gastroscopy)
- Member of The Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland (AUGIS)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)