Mr Mrinal Supriya
Consultant ENT/Head Neck & Thyroid Surgeon
FRCS(OTOL-HNS), MRCS Ed, DO-HNS, MS(ENT), MBBS
Practices at: BMI Three Shires Hospital
Mrinal Supriya is a consultant ENT and Head and Neck/Thyroid Surgeon in the NHS at Northampton General Hospital with practising privileges at BMI Three Shires Hospital, Northampton and at St Georges Hospital, Tooting, London. He specialises in treating the full spectrum of conditions affecting the Ear, Nose/Sinuses and Head and Neck region; treating both adults and children.
He sub-specialises in treatment of Head and Neck / Thyroid cancer with expertise in minimal invasive LASER, endoscopic and/or robotic surgery.
Mrinal trained at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh Royal Infirmary as part of East of Scotland Higher Surgical Rotation for ENT/Head and Neck Surgery, joining the Specialist register in 2012. He focused on Head and Neck/Thyroid Parathyroid during his fellowship at PeterMacCallum Cancer Hospital, Melbourne and joined Ninewells University Hospital, Dundee as a Consultant ENT surgeon at the end of his training.
He subsequently Joined Wayne State University, Michigan to gain expertise in Robotic Head & Neck/Thyroid surgery making him amongst the handful of ENT surgeon who are fellowship trained in robotic surgery.
Awards and distinctions
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh- Ethicon Fellowship
- Scottish Otolaryngology Society – Guthrie Scholarship
- HCS International Foundation Scholarship
- David Sherrit Fellowship
- Silver medal in the University exam: MS (ENT)
- Chief of naval staff medal in Pathology
- Research studentship by the Indian Council of Medical Research
- Full range of conditions of ear, nose and sinuses
- Management of head and neck/thyroid cancer
- Facial plastic surgery - Facelifts
- Expertise in minimal invasive LASER, endoscopic and/or robotic surgery
Mr Supriya is amongst a handful of national surgeons certified by the Royal College of Surgeons to undertake these procedures. Click here for more information.
- Outcome of Robotic/Minimal access surgery for head and neck
- Defining optimum treatment for HPV vs non HPV related throat cancer
- British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons (BAETS)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
International ENT/Head and neck Fellowships:
- Wayne State University, Michigan, USA - 2013-2014
- Peter MacCallum Hospital, Melbourne, Australia - 2010-2011
- Northampton General Hospital
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)