Mr Muhammad Javaid
Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive Breast and Cosmetic Surgeon
MB BS, MSc, FRCS(Glasg), FRCS(Plast)
Practices at: BMI The Manor Hospital
During the pursuit of his special interest in reconstructive breast surgery, he secured a National Oncoplastic Breast Reconstruction Fellowship organised by the British Association of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons, and British Association of Surgical Oncology. This fellowship provided a wide range of experience in all aspect of reconstructive breast surgery and was undertaken at the regional breast centre based at the Birmingham Women Hospital and University Hospital Selly Oak Birmingham. Mr Javaid holds accredited cosmetic surgery fellowship from the renowned Wellington Hospital in London, where he enriched his experience in a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures.
Mr Javaid is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery, of the General Medical Council. He offers all aspects of cosmetic female and male breast surgery, body contouring procedures, abdominoplasties, liposuction, prominent ears correction, eyelid surgery, face lift, brow lift surgery, buttock augmentation, cosmeticfemale genital surgery, arm and thigh lifts, liposculpture & fat injections, non-surgical skin and facial rejuvenation with fillers. In addition to these procedures, he also treats a wide range of general plastic surgery conditions including skin cancers, excision of benign skin lesions and trauma.
Mr Javaid has published many scientific papers in British and American plastic surgery journals and has presented in National and International plastic surgery meetings. His NHS practice is based at Lister Hospital and Bedford General Hospital.
- Breast augmentation by breast implants & lipofilling for fat injections
- Breast reduction
- Male breast reduction
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast uplifts
- Inverted nipple correction surgery
- Thigh and arm lifts
- Buttock augmentation
- Fat injections
- Liposculpture for body reshaping
- Body contouring following weight loss
- Cosmetic genital surgery
- Labia minora reduction surgery
- Surgical facelift including MACS facelift
- Mini facelift
- Blepharoplasty/ Eyelid surgery
- Prominent ears correction
- Split ear lobe repair
- Short scar brow lift
- Jaw and neck lifts
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Medical Defence Union (MDU)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Plastic surgery (FRCS)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (FRCS)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)