Dr Munir Ahmed
MBBS, MSc, MRCP
Practices at: BMI The Kings Oak Hospital
Dr Ahmed is a member of the multidisciplinary team for both upper and lower gastrointestinal tract cancers. He also works with all kinds of gastrointestinal problems including dyspepsia, reflux disease, abdominal pain, bowel disorders, colitis, Crohn’s disease and IBS. Dr Ahmed has undergone research programmes at St Bartholomew’s Hospital London which lead to the publication of articles in peer journals.
Dr Ahmed has been working as a consultant since 1999 and his current NHS appointment is with the King George Hospital of Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust as a consultant physician and gastroenterologist. He has a special interest in liver diseases having worked as a liver registrar at the Liver Unit at Kings College Hospital.
- Dr Ahmed is an experienced endoscopist performing on average 1500 procedures in a year.
- Dr Ahmed holds a special interest in liver diseases.
- Member of the multidisciplinary team for both upper and lower gastrointestinal tract cancers.
- Dr Ahmed deals with all kinds of gastrointestinal problems including dyspepsia, reflux disease, abdominal pain, bowel disorders, colitis, Crohn’s disease and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Royal College of Physicians
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)