Mr Murad Vazirali Moosa
MBBS FRCS(Ophth) Fellowship from Great Ormond Street Hospital London
Practices at: BMI The Duchy Hospital
He is a consultant at Harrogate and District and York Teaching Hospital and has an active academic and clinical practice.
Mr Moosa travels extensively to keep himself updated about the latest surgical techniques. He offers high quality cataract and squint surgery.
- Simple and complex cataract surgery using small incision latest phacoemulsification
- Sqiunt surgery using latest adjustable methods (cross eyes)
- Skin lumps and bumps around eyes
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)