Dr Nahed Shaltoot
Consultant Gynaecologist & Obstetrician
MBChB DFFP MD FRCOG MSc
Practices at: BMI The Highfield Hospital
With such extensive experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in UK and abroad, Dr Shaltoot is always keen to provide the highest standards of treatment and care for all her patients.
She specialises in benign laparoscopic & open gynaecological surgery where she received a PG Certificate degree from the University of East Anglia, UK for research in the minimal invasive and robotic surgery.
- Menstrual/period disorders
- Labiaplasty Refashioning of the vagina
- Prolapse problems and procedure
- Hysterectomy laparoscopic, open or vaginal approach
- Hysteroscopy procedure diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Endometriosis Management
- Reproductive Medicine & infertility
- Menopausal problems/ disorders
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Gynaecology infections.
- Recurrent miscarriages
- General Medical Council
- Medical Defence Union
- British Society of Feto-Maternal Medicine.
- British infertility society uk
- Egyptian Liaison committee ERC and RCOG.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)