Dr Shaltoot started her career in UK after been awarded the MRCOG by the Royal college of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist (RCOG) UK. Subsequently she went and completed the structured gynaecology & obstetrics training, and was granted CCT in reproductive medicine & surgery by RCOG London.
With such extensive experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in UK and abroad, Dr Shaltoot is always keen to provide the highest standards of treatment and care for all her patients.
She specialises in benign laparoscopic & open gynaecological surgery where she received a PG Certificate degree from the University of East Anglia, UK for research in the minimal invasive and robotic surgery.
Dr Shaltoot is an international speaker and a chairman of courses both nationally and internationally. She has a passion for teaching and training and currently running the basic practical skills course yearly for the RCOG London. She is also a certified Medical Student’s Examiners and Clinical Governance officer.
- Menstrual/period disorders
- Labiaplasty Refashioning of the vagina
- Prolapse problems and procedure
- Hysterectomy laparoscopic, open or vaginal approach
- Hysteroscopy procedure diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Endometriosis Management
- Reproductive Medicine & infertility
- Menopausal problems/ disorders
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Gynaecology infections.
- Recurrent miscarriages
- General Medical Council
- Medical Defence Union
- British Society of Feto-Maternal Medicine.
- British infertility society uk
- Egyptian Liaison committee ERC and RCOG.