Qualified 1982 from Aleppo Medical school in Syria, came to the United Kingdom in 1985 and took up training posts in General Medicine in Darlington and Kilmarnock in Scotland and gained MRCP in 1990, continued further training in General Medicine and developed special interest in Nephrology and moved to The Churchill Hospital in Oxford in 1998 where I gained further experience in Nephrology and renal transplantation.My first consultant appointment was in 2002 in Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, subsequently I moved to Buckinghamshire Hospitals in 2003 as a consultant Physician and nephrologist and honorary consultant nephrologist in Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Wide experience in General Medicine.
- General Nephrology, Glomerulonephritis, Chronic Kidney Disease and its complication, recurrent Urinary tract infections and reflux nephropathy, renal replacement therapy preparation and education.
Special clinical interests
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Consultant Physician Buckinghamshire Hospitals NHS Trust in Stoke Mandeville Hospital and Wycombe General Hospital.
- Honorary Consultant Nephrologist Oxford University Hosoitals
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians London
- Medical Protection Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)