Mr Somashekar has written and contributed to publications in the field of knee surgery. He teaches medical students and junior doctors including specialist trainees in Orthopaedics.
- Treatment of knee cartilage
- Ligament injuries
- ACL reconstruction (ligament reconstruction)
- Knee arthroscopy (cartilage repair)
- Total knee replacement
- Unicompartmental knee replacement (partial)
- Patello-femoral knee replacement (knee cap)
- High Tibial osteotomy
- Total hip replacement
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Britsih Association for Surgery of the Knee
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)