Mr Natarajan Balaji
MBBS, FRCS Ed (ENT), DLORCS (Lon), FRCS (OTO-HNS), MBA (Health Care), EBFPRS
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
Mr. Balaji has been an invited tutor in several national and international rhinoplasty and facial flap courses over the past 23 years. He has published extensively on various topics in facial surgery, including original articles. He has recently published a single author textbook on Nasal Tip Rhinoplasty, open surgical techniques – by Springer, dedicated only to nasal tip surgery.
- Traumatic and cosmetic reconstructive nasal surgery (rhinoplasty and tipplasty)
- Endoscopic Sinus surgery for infection and polyps
- Endoscopic and open sinus surgery for tumours
- Snoring and sleep clinics
- Ear correction (Pinnaplasty)
- General adult ear, nose and throat conditions
- British Medical Association
- European Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (EAFPRS)
- British Association of Otolaryngology- (Head and Neck Surgeons (ENT-UK)
- Scottish Otolaryngological society
British Medical Laser Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)