His areas of speciality are treatment of all foot, ankle and knee disorders. Mr Shaikh has previously published in several journals and presented research papers at various scientific meetings.
He is passionate about teaching surgical trainees. While delivering a service his ultimate aim is to provide the highest quality of medical care in the form of safe and effective treatment with complete patient satisfaction.
All foot, ankle and knee conditions including:
- Bunion and toe deformity correction
- Diagnosis and treatment of foot, ankle and knee pain
- Treatment of arthritis affecting the foot, ankle and knee (including fusion or joint replacement)
- Treatment of soft tissue (tendons and ligaments) injuries of the foot, ankle and knee
- Treatment of acute injuries to the lower limb (broken bones, torn ligaments, damaged cartilage)
- Treatment of deformity of the foot, ankle and knee
- Treatment of heel pain
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Member of the British Foot and Ankle Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)