Mr Al-Hadithy is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in the management of shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand conditions.
He studied medicine at University College London, where he also gained a B.Sc. in Orthopaedic Science from the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore. His specialist training was in the prestigious North-West Thames rotation in London where he rotated through St Mary’s Hospital; a major trauma centre. He then completed an upper limb fellowship at Addenbrooke’s Major Trauma Hospital in Cambridge.
Mr Al-Hadithy has published extensively, written book chapters and presented work at numerous national and international conferences. He was awarded a Merit for his Master’s Degree in Sports Medicine and has also gained a Diploma in Medical Education.
His NHS post is at Hillingdon and Mount Vernon NHS Trust where he is responsible for teaching higher surgical trainees.
- Shoulder surgery including arthroscopic cuff repairs/stabilisations
- Shoulder replacements
- Hand and wrist surgery
- Treatment of arthritis of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand
- Upper limb sports injuries
- Fractures of the upper limb
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- British Orthopaedic Association