Mr Nev Davies
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practices at: Circle Reading Hospital
He developed an interest in adult knee surgery and trauma, as well as children’s orthopaedics for which he spent a year on a specialist fellowship in Sydney, under the guidance of Assistant Professor David Little.
On his return from Australia in September 2010, he began working at the Royal Berkshire Hospital and was appointed as a substantive consultant in November 2011. He has been involved in teaching and research throughout his career and has presented at international meetings and published work in peer reviewed journals. He has written two books on orthopaedics, both published by Oxford University Press.
You can visit Mr Davies's website here.
His other passion is supporting the Welsh Rugby Team and often travels down the M4 to Cardiff to watch them play.
- Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon - Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading.
- Unicompartmental knee replacement
- Children's reported outcome measures in orthopaedics
- Telescopic growing rods in children.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
- British Society of Childrens Orthopaedic Surgeons (BSCOS)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)