He trained as a Laparoscopic Fellow at The Laparoscopic Surgical Training Unit (MATTU), in Guildford and performs most of his operations laparoscopically. He has also sub-specialized in Hepatobiliary & Pancreas surgery having worked at King's College Hospital in London and the Pancreatic Unit at the Lister Department of Surgery. His Endoscopic Ultrasound Training was based at St Thomas’s Hospital in London.
Mr Menezes will be performing all routine general surgical operations like excision of lesions (lumps & bumps, walk-in service), hernia operations (open and laparoscopic), gastrointestinal operations, operations for gallstone disease and acid reflux, gallbladder, bile duct surgery and pancreas surgery. His Endoscopic services include, OGD, colonoscopy, ERCP and endoscopic ultrasound.
- Gallstone disease
- Gallbladder surgery
- Liver surgery
- Bile duct stones
- Bile duct surgery
- Pancreatic surgery
- Pancreatic cancer operation
- Chronic pancreatitis treatment
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- The Pancreatic society of Great Britain and Ireland
- The European Pancreatic Club
- The Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- The Association of Upper GI Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland
- The Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland
- The Endoscopic Ultrasound Users Group
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)